Masterminding Moments, What Is Getting in Your Way?
Getting Rid of What Gets in Your Way
Sometimes what gets in our way is an outdated belief or story about ourself such as “I don’t have a choice, I have to do this.”
But at other times, what gets in the way is literally too much stuff; too many books, e-mail, catalogs, or clothes.
Whether it’s actual physical clutter, or the inner clutter of outdated ideas and behaviors, the outer result can be the same, an energy drag.
Lose the Drag
In physics it’s called “friction” and it what slows a moving object. In one of my masterminds this week we called it “clutter”, “roadblock”, “drama” which, as we explored together, has the same effect of slowing us down, or in some cases bringing our goals to a standstill.
How do you declutter your inner and outer environment? Inspiring one another, my mastermind group came up with several inspired ideas:
- Get the whole family/whole office involved; make it a party atmosphere and include a fun activity when a space is cleared (this is good for actual physical declutter and reorganizing).
- Take regular getaway retreats of some kind to unwind and allow the inner world to declutter and reorganize (the inspiration was to avoid waiting, but plan and book a trip asap).
- Find a high school student with a knack for clearing and reorganizing. Give him/her a table and several labeled boxes for trash, donation, etc and keep busy nearby doing something that uses your own unique talent.
That’s just a few of the ideas that popped up. Now it’s your turn. What better time to get your new year off on the right speed and direction than now. Clear out anything that might get in your way and get going!
Wish you had a safe, supportive, structured, place each week that could aid you in becoming who and what you want this year?
I lead small, highly personalized, targeted and results-oriented groups each week for entrepreneurs, serious about creating dynamic changes in their businesses and personal lives. We have a great time and we get more done together than any of us could alone!
Not like any mastermind you’ve ever experienced; call me if you’d like to discuss whether this format might work for you and your business. 541-488-1678
Leave A Reply With Facebook
You may enjoy these related posts:
- Taming Your Stuff
- Masterminding Moments Happy New Year
- The Difference Between Yearnings and Cravings, Mastermind Moments
- Rich Vision Rich Pocket MasterMind Moments
- Do You Know Your Perfect Question?
- Support That Magically Alters Reality
- Navigating The Rapids of Your Life
- Holidays Dish Up a Huge Spoonful of Expectations