Facing Discouragement? Disapproval?
SmARTist Smashing Success Panel
This week I joined the 6th annual SmARTist Telesummit panel to help emerging and established artists grow their businesses doing what they love.
Getting Past The Things That Get In Our Way
In reality, every issue explored, was an issue any entrepreneur who has a passion for their business faces.
Participants went straight to the real questions that face them every day. And I fielded questions about discouragement and disapproval from those closest to us.
Fabulous questions, amazing answers. As a special treat, I’m including a substantial sound bite. A. Goodwin of smARTist Telesummit, 2012, asks me to answer a question about how to face discouragement:
Be on the lookout for my upcoming Confidence That Counts and Be Your Own Superhero no-charge teleconferences.
Leave A Reply With Facebook
You may enjoy these related posts:
- smARTist Telesummit 2012
- Confidence When It Counts, A Presentation
- Confidence When It Counts, Upcoming No-Charge Teleclass
- Thank You For Attending Confidence When It Counts
- The Easy Way to Confidence
- Do You Know Your Perfect Question?
- Questions That Conquer World Hunger
- Shake It Up Baby, Twist and Shout!